ASB CEO Roundtable by David Wee
There is a limit to maximum 18 participants per CEO Roundtable session. All session starts 9.30am and ends about 11.30am. Light refreshments and snacks are provided. Dress code is formal.
- Jakarta Grand Hyatt Hotel – 13 August 2015
- Singapore Sheraton Towers Hotel – 11 June 2015
- Kuala Lumpur Furama Hotel – 18 June 2015
- Phnom Penh Sofitel Phokeethra Hotel – 1 July 2015
If you’re in the process of transforming your company, The ASB CEO Roundtable, moderate by David Wee is your opportunity to do some transforming yourself – helping you build a successful future by being the CEO your company needs.
CEO Roundtable brings CEOs, presidents and company owners together for an invigorating exchange of information, ideas and insights. Members meet in peer groups of 8 to 12 members from non-competing companies.
They delve into candid, solution- seeking discussions focused on CEO-level issues, the challenges and pressures unique to top-level management.
This dynamic convergence of people and ideas results in:
· Better-informed decision making
· More effective visionary thinking
· Heightened ability to anticipate trends and issues
· Increased profitability
· Enhanced personal satisfaction
· A sounding board for issues that you cannot easily discuss with anyone else
Mission: provide cutting-edge information, state-of-the-art solutions, and valuable social-networking opportunities that help our “C-Suite” Members and their companies succeed: create jobs, make profits, and sustain growth, in a socially responsible manner.
Goals: Offer Timely Topics; Super Speakers; High-level, CONFIDENTIAL, but, Lively Discussions; Cutting-Edge Information; State-of-the-Art Solutions to the Personal Leadership and Organizational Issues that we all share and must address; Very High ROI; Many Opportunities for Networking in an ENJOYABLE and PRIVATE ENVIRONMENT. In addition, we are invited to attend complimentary, numerous other events.
Investment for attending this session;
(Alternative session can also be arranged if you have a minimum group of 6)
- Early bird payment closes 7 days before each session at S$160 per participant (ASB member S$90 each)
- After early bird is S$210 per participant (ASB member S$110 each)
- Cash payment at event: S$350 each
- Registrations will only be confirmed upon payment.
- There will be no refund for cancellations. However, replacements are welcomed.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make any amendment and /or change to the programme, venue, speakers replacement and /or topics if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.
- Payment by cheque / bank transfer / bank draft OCBC Bank Account No: 656-817830-001 (Thomson Branch Code 656 / Bank Code 7339) SWIFT Code: OCBCSGSG) payable in S$ only to DW ASSOCIATES PTE LTD and mail to 2 Sin Ming Road, #02-05 Sin Ming Plaza, Tower 1, Singapore 575583. Tel: (65) 9679 1106
Register also The journey for Professional Speakers in Asia …
(Aka Unreasonable Optimist)
Founder & CEO - DW ASSOCIATES PTE LTD / ASIA SPEAKERS BUREAU (ASB)
Spirit of Enterprise Award 2009 Nominee
Chairman & Founder – Global Opportunities David Academy (Entrepreneur Business School)
Chairman & Founder – ASB Focus Groups (Aka Mastermind Groups)
MDIS Business School Industrial Advisory Board
The MDIS Business School offers degree and postgraduate programmes awarded by the University of Bradford (UK), University of Sunderland (UK), Southern Cross University (Australia) and Grenoble Graduate School of Business (France)
David served two terms as President of the Singapore Institute of Management, Marketing Executives Group
Connect with David Wee
Add David Wee on WhatsApp +65 96791106. Blackberry PIN 2BFCBDB6
skype ID davidwee.asb
Indonesia Mobile +62 812 13 446311 (only when David is in Indonesia)
- The event description was updated. Diff 2015-06-01 08:45:08
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM SGT
- Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Phnom Penh, Singapore
CEO Early Bird - Each SOLD OUT $160.00 CEO Early Bird - ASB Member - Each SOLD OUT $90.00 CEO After Early Bird - Each SOLD OUT $210.00 CEO After Early - ASB member - Each SOLD OUT $110.00 Wine with David SOLD OUT $50.00 Coffee with David SOLD OUT $20.00 ASB Membership - Per Year SOLD OUT $500.00 ASB Membership - Life Time SOLD OUT $2,000.00
- Venue Address
- Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Phnom Penh, Singapore Singapore
DW Associates Pte Ltd156 Followers